Emergencies and Maintenance Requests
Please call our office at (407) 331-4444 to report Maintenance Emergencies.
For any life threatening emergencies call 911 immediately!!!
Maintenance Emergencies are defined as follows:
- Electrical: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures, turn off the breaker immediately.
- Fire: Call 911 immediately, then call our office.
- Heat: Only when outside temperature is below 60 degrees.
- Structural Damage: Roof, foundation and walls.
- Plumbing: Flooding or stoppage of drains, turn off the water supply immediately. Tenants are responsible for any stoppages unless caused by tree roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by the tenant.
- Theft: Call 911 immediately, then call our office.
- Gas Smell: Turn off gas supply line then contact gas company immediately.
***residents are responsible for stopping any further damage from occurring, if possible***
For any non-emergency maintenance requests fill out the form below and submit it, one of our vendors will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If you do not receive a phone call from one of our vendors within 72 hours, contact our office.
An AC system failure does not constitute and emergency. Every effort will be made to have it serviced as soon as possible. Please remember that a tenant is responsible for the following, unless otherwise specified in the lease agreement: Locks/Keys, smoke alarms/batteries, windows, screens, extermination, water conditioner, washer, dryer, garage door transmitters, AC drain line clogs, AC filters, lawn and shrub care. If a tenant does not show for a scheduled maintenance appointment they will be responsible for a trip charge to the vendor. If a tenant fails to report an obvious maintenance issue and damage occurs, the tenant may be responsible for the repair and/or damage. MoreHouse Realty must authorize all repairs and/or maintenance that a tenant requests. Any unauthorized repairs will not be reimbursed